Sellers whose homes have lingered on the market for months–or years, in some cases–are banking on this spring to turn the tide. Time to come to reality and decide, how long do you want your house to sit on the market?
Price it Correctly:
• Grab and hold the agent’s attention
• Attract and hold buyer’s interest
• The agent will search for buyers
Price it Incorrectly:
• Experience unfavorable comparisons
• Showing will not attract and generate activity
• Stale listings usually sell for less
• Your showings will make other properties look good
Wade Perry is an associate broker with Coldwell Banker in the Denver Colorado area. His seller’s series of letters provides helpful insight to help you get your property sold. Why Some Properties Just Don’t Sell opens up the conversation to determine the factors as to why your home may not have sold the first time.
Wade Perry Properties representing property buyers and home sellers in the Denver, Columbine Valley, Littleton, Englewood, BowMar and Greenwood Village neighborhoods. As consumers, most of our choices are based on a need or a want. The classic example of this is “New Car Fever.” You WANT the sleek, shiny, new model with all its bells and whistles. However, the car you NEED looks a lot less sleek but a lot more dependable and practical.